Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, August 25, 2014

Feeling Blue ? What To Do.

What to do when your blue...have cheerful paper to use. Using both Susan K Weckesser and Core'dinations Color Core paper I was able to make a quick project and have a great gift on hand.
Painted Sentiments is one of my favorite sets from Susan K Weckesser. This set stays out on my desk all the time.

Have you ever made a memo note holder? They are so easy to put together and such a great way to use up scraps of paper. When I cut a piece of my favorite Susan K Weckesser paper I save EVERY piece! That is how I decorated the top and sides of my memo holder.

Love it!
I have been saving (hoarding) this fabulous paper and realized I have TWO pads of these. Am I the only person that saves favorite supplies?

Susan K. Weckesser Inc. /Crafter's Workershop Stencil  Can you believe how much I use this stencil, and how wonderful it works to edge my memo papers.



 So I hope your saving your scraps and using them for quick gifts.Would love if you share some of your ideas with us.

 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh this is fabulous!!! I loveeeee the colors and how you added the sentiments to the note cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice gift this would make for someone special! Dawn, your creativity is endless - love this beautiful project! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. why aren't you on bloglovin? i'm not getting any of your posts - boo hoo.

    these are really pretty.

    we're still HOT here. poor kids are in school and it's hot. bummer.

    i'm good. all's well. the decorating is coming along. probably during the winter i'll switch the 2d bedroom to my craft room and the 3rd bedroom (now my craft room) to a small sitting / sleeping room. should be fun. yeah, right!

    be well and know i think of you alot!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun creation! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings