Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sweet Baby Cube Gift Box & Album

 Core'dinations Colorcore paper made this cube album look like a million bucks! I am so fortunate as a design team member at Susan K Weckesser to receive so many extra supplies from very generous companies. I received so many wonderful paper from Core'dinations.
It looks so pretty all nested together.


Each layer was cut from core paper and then accented with Graphic 45 paper- I had a few pieces of this baby design from a few years ago. I just love the sweet images.
The couple I am giving this to is having twins, I tried to use versatile colors that would work for either.
A gift certificate goes in the middle and then it can have pictures added or used to decorate in the babies room.

I even put pearls on the bottom box so it had feet to protect the paper.
That yummy yellow satin ribbon is one of my very favorite from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 This is the bag I put together to place the box inside.
 I had this Stampin Up set of a rubber ducky and loved how it stamped out and fussy cut them.
 Thanks for popping in today and checking out my baby post.
Core’dinations
Core’dinations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings