Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

You Light Up My Life Lantern & Decorations

This past month I helped a dear friend that was celebrating her 50th Wedding Anniversary. I shared the invitations my friend Mary and I created last month. Now I wanted to share some of the decorations I made for the party.
I made three lanterns above for the front table.
 Each lantern had four panels and were cut out with one of my favorite Cheery Lynn dies. I added vellum behind each die cut and edged the corners with gold.


A couple more views- the flowers were made with Cheery Lynn flower and leaf dies. It looked so pretty with a candle in the inside.



Here flowers were yellow when she married so she wanted yellow for the 50th celebration.
I wanted to share some of the table decorations and flowers I designed.

I was so honored to be able to help my dear friend have such a fabulous celebration. It really did look elegant, and we let the guests take home the table decorations and party favors.
If you have any questions please let me know, I didn't want to make a longer post and bore anyone with all the details.
Thanks for stopping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings