Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, October 27, 2014

Leaves Of Fall

Today I am popping in to share a quick card design I made using Susan K Weckesser and The Crafter's Companion products.
Autumn Grunge 1 

Autumn Grunge

 

Some of the stencils from TCW I used were : pod fragments,Beaded Curtain, and Harlequin.

 I used Susan K Weckesser paper as a background and inked and distressed with ink.

 Of course I had to add some texture with molding paste and stencil.


 Most of the papers in the background were in my supplies and the ribbon and twine is from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hope you had a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by today.

 

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee those leaves!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous!!!

    hope you're feeling better!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, gimpy! How are ya? Hopefully, you are feeling much better. Wowzers, what a wonderful creation! Love this, dear friend! Thanks for sharing, and get better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending get well wishes your way Dawn! Gorgeous card! Lovin' the gorgeous fall foliage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings