Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Quick Thank You Gift Idea

Today I am popping in to share a quick gift I made for some really special friends in my life. You know those friends that are always there no matter what is happening.The ones that make you laugh, sit with you when you are crying. I am so blessed to have FIVE of these special people in my life.
There were these gold and silver frames at my local Micheal's in the dollar bins so I picked up a few to use for quick gifts.
I used a Unity sentiment for the inside on a piece of altered paper. I die cut several pieces to decorate the outside. Greenery and holly leaves are from Cheery Lynn, bell is from Tim Holtz.
 I was also able to find these canvas bags at Micheal's with the Thank You already printed on them.You know I had to add some more color with some greenery and pine cone stamps from Unity.
Here are the bags with frame inside and a little ribbon and a flower added.
So what do you think of my quick little gifts? Have you made some quick and easy gifts this year? Hope you share a link with me.

20 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!! These are amazing!!! I am pinning them!!!! And I have made A LOT of Christmas gifts this year ... HOWEVER, half my family stalks the blog ... so I can't share them until AFTER the big day! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o my word! these are fabulous! FAB-U-LOUS! i have my eye on that bell die!

    you were very busy before your surgery! wowza!

    hope you're feeling better day-by-day!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, these are wonderful! I used some of those frames a while back, and they do make a fun gift. Your frames and embellishments are so pretty, and OMG, those bags worked out perfectly! Your friends will love them! Feel better, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH such a sweet sweet idea. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many cute ideas !!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gifts, love the bags especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome!!! so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous creations.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of these ideas. Thanks for showing us these gift projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. Love these bitty gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gifts and gift bags are gorgeous through and through!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn, the frames and bags are beautiful! You are truly blessed to have so many close friends! I love altering the mini frames from Michael's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful gifts! I know your friends will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL & FABULOUS, inside & out Dawn!!!
    Your friends will definitely LOVE them ... I KNOW I DO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure that everyone will love receiving these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So clever and special. I must Pin this idea. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic gift ideas Dawn! Love the gingham bows and Poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such gorgeous handmade gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings